Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

ªºª for GM position

«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
    Novice
    Novice

ªºª for GM position

Post by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on 6/10/2009, 9:42 am

Name: Mark Neil

IGN Names: ¬ªºª¬, ¬ºªº¬, /¬ªºª¬\.,.,( mostly played character names).

Desired Position: Support/Event GM

Why should you hire me: With all the experiences that I have gained through these past years, I am able to recognize and respond to most problems players might encounter. I will provide various events to help the players get out of their boredom as well as to provide efficient support on each individual.

PI: I am currently residing in Barcelona, Spain.,.my father is a Filipino so I'm Filipino-Spanish. I can speak 3 languages fluently, English, Spanish & Catalan( I can understand Tagalog but I can't speak it too well). As a GM, I will ensure the happiness and maintain each player's satisfaction. Thank you.

Example of my future job: Provide Events in my available time [15h-20h server time] so as to satisfy players..Let the offenders undergo through their offense..Treat everyone equally and never abuse because of power. I would also provide support to those who needed the most.

V i s i O n
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Re: ªºª for GM position

Post by V i s i O n on 6/20/2009, 3:29 am

afro

Current date/time is 12/5/2016, 6:32 am