Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

2 posters

Installation Error : Control panel to congiure system components

comanche

Installation Error : Control panel to congiure system components Empty Installation Error : Control panel to congiure system components

Post by comanche 11/29/2009, 12:34 pm

Hello,

I just downloaded the installation pack and when I go to open the program I get this message:

"Please go to the control panel to install and configure system components."

I was having a hard time getting the (bink32.dll) (cps.dll) (granny2.dll) and another(.dll) file, but once I got those this message finally popped up when i tried to run the program after getting all the (.dll) files.

I tried to re-install, but the result was the same.

Help! & Thanks!

Regards,
    Comanche
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Installation Error : Control panel to congiure system components Empty Re: Installation Error : Control panel to congiure system components

Post by Outerlimitro 11/29/2009, 10:22 pm

you need to have a kRO ragnarok file or if you have played with different servers. please make a new folder with kRO ragnarok files ready and install the outerlimitro files on that folder that way you can play. or your kRO was out of date or you have no kro ragnarok files.

you can get them here.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks

get this part
    kRO Ragnarok 06-18-2009 in 3 Parts [ Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 ] - FileFront

or scroll down get the

kRO Ragnarok 03-25-2009 in 2 Parts [ Part 1 Part 2 ] - FileFront

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 7:33 am