Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

5 posters

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny

rnoctus

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny Empty JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny

Post by rnoctus 1/16/2010, 1:30 pm

Yes Admin, I was buying Valk Helms for all my Guild members in the Akatsuki. Everyone else who I bought from went well from the deals. But one in particular went sour. I was in the middle of Prontera and my Guild member ICU AKA Kirby wanted the Helm she had cuz' it matched his out-fit. So I decided to buy it for her. So I went into the middle of Prontera and asked if I could "B> Valk Helm. 2 Billion Zeny"

So, JP messaged me saying she would sell for 2.5 and I said know, then she haggled it down to 2.4, I said, No... then she said 2.3 and my friend saw her say that... and he was like he has 300M on his account, and he would give to her. And I will give the other 2 billion. So that was the case. He gave her the 300 Million Zeny. And then She said she will give Helm when she gets all the money. So then I had no problem with that, because the last 2 people I did this trade with gave me the Valk Helms at the last 200 Million Zeny trade. So when it got down to it. I was expecting the Helm. She took it and logged off. Then I put a 10 Billion Zeny bounty on her head or any alias who might know her. Knowing she would be a dumb greedy idiot and try to tell on herself from another account, of course she did. She logged in as a 'krowmnd' and accepted the bounty, and INSTANTLY "FOUND" her, and claimed she is her friend, using the SAME IP as her at her house, and she didn't do it. But when she was PvPing at "@go 5" only one of them would talk at a time while she would fight using JP20 and sit down when she dies and talk as her Champion 'krowmnd'. I want Justice, and I expect the maximum punishment, IP. Ban of her account, while your at it, I want the Valk Helm or the Zeny back. You need to make an example of scammers, and do not let this kind of foul play happen. Because it will only encourage further corruptions from players, and let them know that you guys are serious about your rules. If you need witnesses to vouch for me, I have like 5 of them that will log into this forum and explain to you what happened.

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny Scammer
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny Empty Re: JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny

Post by Outerlimitro 1/16/2010, 11:40 pm

I/we can't ban the scammer because that is your responsibility to trust the person or the person you deal with. you can buy using poring coins or poring bags which is useful to avoid scam from players.

[please read our rules] thank you.

R U L E S:
    The following rules applies to every individual who plays OuterLimitRO!. Our staff will also follow the same rules but with even more rules applied.

01. The GM's/Admin's rules and decisions are FINAL.
    02. No teaming would be tolerated and is a jailable offense.
    03. Do not do anything to inhibit a person's ability to play freely.
    04. Bugs are to be reported right away. Any player found abusing a bug will be dealt accordingly on how severe the bug was.
    05. Usage of any illegal programs is not allowed. Any player who will be caught using any third party programs will be banned.
    06. No harassment in this server.
    07. Never ask to be a GM. We will be opening applications if we ever need any.
    08. Do not beg for items, zeny or such.
    09. Items lost due to disconnection or server crashes will not be replaced under any circumstances.
    10. Advertising another server is not allowed in-game, in our forums and even in our chatroom.
    11. Do not abuse the Broadcaster. Broadcasting any insults, harassment or even non-sense will be a jailable offense.
    12. Using of characters with offensive names or any name that resembles any of the staff members names will be prohibited. Anyone who would not follow this rule will be asked to delete the character or be banned if he/she refuses to do so.
    13. Do not spam text or spells with noticeable effects or use of area effect skills(AoE skills) in towns if they aren't already blocked.
    14. Please report all suspicious rule breaking to our staff members.
    15. Do not try to exploit the rules or find any possible loop-holes.
    16. Any GM's would not use a useful skills & commands to any players example: buffs, full chemicals, @ recall during woe & so on. If caught your account will be banned for 3 days or GM account will be deleted.

All rules here are tentative and subject to change at any given time. They are made to make sure everyone may enjoy a peaceful and organized RO experience. Lets try to follow them. Thank you very much.
    Server website: http://outerlimitro.hostei.com
    Enjoy Playing ~OuterLimitRO. Have A Nice Play.

Thank You!

From,
    Admin (Outer)
    mranderson692004
    mranderson692004
    1st Class
    1st Class

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny Empty Re: JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny

Post by mranderson692004 1/17/2010, 11:51 am

you also have to watch out for trolls. TROLL= some that keeps begging for items even though those items they can get on there own. theres alot of people that do that. so just pay close attention to how people talk and what they say.
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 1/17/2010, 9:32 pm

yah hehehe many of them JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 791691
    rnoctus

Post by rnoctus 1/21/2010, 3:59 pm

Fuck you guys, you're a shitty server, no problem I already knew this. But you can all join ArcadeRO

Fuck Outerlimit and it's botting noob ass services. I care not of what you do, I WPE all over your dumb fucking server with it's idiotic admins and no class regulation. Have a nice day and all of you drop dead.com you fucking pussies.

ARCADERO, the server everyone is moving to! FUCK OLRO!
    xxehjayxx
    xxehjayxx
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Post by xxehjayxx 1/21/2010, 4:42 pm

hmm? aniomg

you should be careful in trading with someone..
    that is your fault, dont blame others JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 928389

by the way.. mr.admin i think you should
    council your players
    Antukin
    Antukin
    1st Class
    1st Class

Post by Antukin 1/21/2010, 5:21 pm

LOL

fuck u too !! cuz u are noob thats y u scam bitch !
    thats wat i said
    i Hate Bobo Players
    dunt make me Hate cuz u dunt know about RO
    and u dunt know how to playe
    all u know is cheating
    thats a noob try to play spider
    ul become PRO dunt fuck wif me fellas
    xxehjayxx
    xxehjayxx
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Post by xxehjayxx 1/21/2010, 6:01 pm

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 672384 JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 672384 JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 672384
    mranderson692004
    mranderson692004
    1st Class
    1st Class

Post by mranderson692004 1/21/2010, 6:08 pm

wow weak.
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 1/21/2010, 11:09 pm

what a noob LOL JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 483283
    xxehjayxx
    xxehjayxx
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Post by xxehjayxx 1/22/2010, 4:50 pm

JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 676876 JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 676876 JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 676876
    rnoctus

Post by rnoctus 1/23/2010, 2:06 am

Yes, troll around to find yourself even relevant. It's sad to see all of you idiots fester in the same pile of excrement like a fly feeding frenzy flaring around a steaming pile of cow dung. At least the public eye now knows what a bunch of dumb bastards you all are. Who can't even completely put together a single sentence without looking like a complete incompetent jackass.

[b]J[/b] O [b]I[/b] N: ArcardeRO
    mranderson692004
    mranderson692004
    1st Class
    1st Class

Post by mranderson692004 1/23/2010, 12:13 pm

wow. lets see you bitch and complain cus someone took your money. i its your dumbass fault for not doing it yourself. i dont ever ask anyone to do anything for me. i dont trust anyone but myself. maybe you should try doing to same thing.
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 1/23/2010, 7:25 pm

bwahahahaha it's your responsibility to take good care of you zenys, accounts, golds and so on. we offer you a FREE GAMEPLAY which you don't have to pay anything. if you been scammed by someone then that's your big fault and that's your lesson too cause you can only trade 999,999,999 zeny's for every deal. if you first think about someway to outsmart the scammers then you should think about using poring coins, golds or poring bags. roger that! JP20 AKA 'kromnd' Scammer for 2.3 B Zeny 483283

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:46 pm