Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

RE:OLRO Developer unit

Silence
    Silence

Location : http://members.webs.com/s/webs/?from_login=1&resetSession=1

RE:OLRO Developer unit Empty RE:OLRO Developer unit

Post by Silence 3/28/2010, 9:05 am

Thx for Kidz and Zue for accepting my aid cheers And the're two of the few active players that will help the server/players on everyday OLRO life..
    And i know alot of players willing to participate,but the process of adding will be held on the furture notice..

"THANK TO ALL WHO READ AND COMMENT GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!"

Last edited by Silence on 4/7/2010, 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Silence
    Silence

Location : http://members.webs.com/s/webs/?from_login=1&resetSession=1

RE:OLRO Developer unit Empty Re: RE:OLRO Developer unit

Post by Silence 4/2/2010, 6:21 pm

Notice:If someone read the re-opening for hiring a new staff position and got cancelled
    I got assigned to handle/assest all of the current OLRO staff well its already 2days since
    i've posted it and i already announced it ingame. But this is not the point Read Below.

Since i'm now holding all the current staff members 4 GM accounts already been released and two player support
    already been under my supervision and handiling all of them kinda hell of a heck!!!

OuterLimitRO are now closed for any staff position until new server development will be run or improvise..

THANKS TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Its kinda necessary to post this but how rude of me to delete the re-open post without any feedback... Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:22 am