Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

applying for a gm

pushtoopen
    Novice
    Novice

applying for a gm Empty applying for a gm

Post by pushtoopen 7/4/2009, 11:48 pm

In-game Name:Push T0 open, push TO open , Dont"PUSH"me
    Languages: Tagalog, English
    How much online: 5-6Hours a Day or more. Depends on the free time "Summer is over so back to class again"
    Email:si_luigi@yahoo.com

Why: I've met a lot of GMs and so far, the ones in Outer are the best, friendly and very accomodating. I want to apply for the GM position to keep the balance. Nobody wants power trippers and I
    will definitely NOT be one of them. I've been playing RO and OuterLimitRO for quite sometime now and so, I know how the game works. For me,
    being a GM is not about the power nor the authority that comes with the position. It's the service that I can offer to the
    players, I'm after. I wish to host events that will make players log in more often and look forward to each game. As a GM, I will
    be sensitive and not put myself on a high shelf because I believe that being a GM doesn't necessarily mean that I'm higher
    or greater than the rest of the players. It just means more responsibility and duties, and I know that I am capable of handling it. Lastly, I've noticed that there has been issues going around about hackers and scammers. I would like to help get rid or, at least, minimize these kind of issues so that everyone can have fun.

Hope you'll consider me. Thanks!
    pushtoopen
    Novice
    Novice

applying for a gm Empty Re: applying for a gm

Post by pushtoopen 7/17/2009, 12:37 am

wahhh sana naging GM ako hehehe

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:58 am