Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

2 posters

Not Quite the Resume, oh well RO is a game:P

Nefas
    Nefas
    1st Class
    1st Class

Not Quite the Resume, oh well RO is a game:P Empty Not Quite the Resume, oh well RO is a game:P

Post by Nefas 6/10/2009, 10:03 am

Well.. nothing much to say about myself.. you all know!

As far as Gaming goes and Destiny is concerned (In Game strictly)... I've got enough! So I wish to pursue some others into Reaching Similar heights through Events and so on..

I have been here for quite some time in RO so hmm... pretty much use to this virtual eco system. I just intend to spend my time in a different way.

Three things are out of my league:-

1: Partiality

2: Misuse/Abuse of Power

3: Corruption

Am sure Most of the folks here know me and Also know that I'am pretty much Online at all peak hours...

Bottom Line: I can host the Resident Events as often as the number of players Tide in Online!

Am Fine w/ Everything as long as The Power/Skill/Strength of players relies positively on Versatility and not on Prejudiced Composure(in brief.. Edited equips/stats, Unauthorised Packet Editors, hacks etc).

If The above are in place New Players will flow in w/o any resistance And we all know OuterLimitRO ROCKS!!
    Which is why we ALL are HERE!!

The Requisite Ultimatum is A Fair GamePlay... And I can help make that happen!

^_^

PS : Just in case I do get Selected, I wish to keep my identity absolutely confidential For personal reasons and political as well!

With Regards,

Nefas
    V i s i O n
    V i s i O n
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Not Quite the Resume, oh well RO is a game:P Empty Re: Not Quite the Resume, oh well RO is a game:P

Post by V i s i O n 6/20/2009, 3:29 am

afro

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 1:42 am