Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

3 posters

How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint]

karazu
    karazu
    1st Class
    1st Class

How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Empty How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint]

Post by karazu 7/26/2009, 7:55 pm

well many were asking how to make emblem in the game so I decide to make a guide XD.

1st thing to do is search for an Image by
    How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Untitled

I got here the picture of Kalbo! well u can use whatever you want I am just using this as a sample
    How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Untitled-1

Next thing to do is resizing the Picture/Image
    How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Resizing and be sure that it has an attribute of How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] 24by24

Now go to your RO folder 1st before saving your work. u can use alt-tab or any Idea that u can go to ur RO folder.
    Make a New Folder Use the Right Click botton to show up like this How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Makingfolder

And then rename it and named it EMBLEM How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Emblem

You can save now your work in the Folder u have been made inside your RO Directory named How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Emblem
    be sure to edit the format to 24bit map.
    How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Saving

and then save it! and your done!
    happy making!

Comments and suggestion please post below!

How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Empty Re: How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint]

Post by Guest 7/27/2009, 1:24 am

Here
    Some Guide How to make Emblem...

Here
    karazu
    karazu
    1st Class
    1st Class

How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint] Empty Re: How to make Emblem [Using MS Paint]

Post by karazu 7/27/2009, 1:28 am

HEHE
    If u think my guide way harder and u cant understand just visit other site XD! u can use google thought!
    Matt
    Matt
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Post by Matt 7/27/2009, 10:24 am

haha nice xD
    but if your new to the consept id prefer to just experiment with emblems, xD just saying xP
    karazu
    karazu
    1st Class
    1st Class

Post by karazu 7/27/2009, 4:26 pm

search it in google ragnarok conciept
    anigg anigg
    Eunice
    Eunice
    Super Novice
    Super Novice

Post by Eunice 7/27/2009, 6:52 pm

Reminder ^^ save it as BMP or it will not shop up in the edit button of the guild window in game Very Happy
    i experience this idiocy problem ahaha.. thx karazu for the guide
    anikis2
    Wow ur back from being Mod again. e11emo
    karazu
    karazu
    1st Class
    1st Class

Post by karazu 7/28/2009, 9:03 pm

I just want to help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:33 am