Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

3 posters

request for gunslinger build

harou

request for gunslinger build Empty request for gunslinger build

Post by harou 8/27/2009, 10:26 am

I want despe type gunslinger but I can't do it because the skill desperado doesn't work i hope you can help me with this
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

request for gunslinger build Empty Re: request for gunslinger build

Post by Outerlimitro 8/27/2009, 2:43 pm

the desperado has been disabled due to its overpowered skill but you can use rapid shower here is the guide.

Note:
    you need to buy the Gunslinger Mantaeu or Robe at the mall that mantaeu has 25% more damage when using rapid showers. you need poring coins to buy them. and put 2 noxious card on that mantaeu to lessen the damages youll get when hit.

https://outerlimitro.forumotion.com/request-your-needs-f12/can-sum1-help-me-to-build-gs-equips-who-can-beat-evrybody-thnx-t79.htm

Post by Guest 8/27/2009, 6:24 pm

V i s i O n wrote:
    I. VisiOn's Gunslinger Equips.
    request for gunslinger build J24_f_skill

Headgears;
    TOP; +10 Evolved Baphomet Horn. ( 12% More Damage on Demi-Human, Adds Attack. )
    - 2 Vesper Cards ( +2 Dex, ignores 30% of Boss-type monster's MDEF. )
    MID; +10 White Tail. ( Increase you Rapid Shower Damage by 25%. )
    - 1 Snake Freeze, 1 Maya Purple Card. ( Gain Immunity to Freeze, Detect Hidden Enemies. )
    LOW; +10 Gentleman's Pipe. ( Reduce Damage received by Demi-Human Monsters by 2%. )
    Armor;
    +10 Cursed Armor. ( All stats +3, 5% Auto-Spell Stone Curse, Indestructible. )
    - 2 Tao Gunka Cards. ( Adds 1700 - 1800% of your HP. )
    +10 Cursed Armor. ( All stats +3, 5% Auto-Spell Stone Curse, Indestructible. )
    - 1 Ghostring, 1 Tao Gunka Card. ( Enchants your Armor to Ghost Property, Adds 1700 - 1800% of your HP. )
    Garment;
    +10 Guard Garment. ( 10% Chance Autocasting lvl 5 Auto-Guard, 20% Resist to Stone Curse. )
    - 1 Assassin Cross, 1 Noxious Card. ( Cloaking Lvl. 3, 10% Resistance to Neutral and Long Range. )
    Shoes;
    +10 Snake Shoes ( 25% more HP/SP, Chance to Autocast Kyrie/MS, +2 all stats. )
    - 2 Antique Firelock Soldiers. ( Str + 2 HP/SP + 10%. )
    Weapons;
    +10 Garrison ( HIT - 10. )
    - 2 Hydra, 2 Turtle General. ( 20% More Damage on Demi-Human, 20% More Damage. )
    Accesories;
    2 OuterLimitRO Dex Megs. ( +60 Dex. )
    - 8 OuterLimitRO Dex Cards. ( +5 Dex. )

II. VisiOn's Tips.
    request for gunslinger build J24_m_stand
    Okay, Gunslingers are Very easy to use, use the skill "Flip Coin" then use "Adjustment" and "Increase Accuracy" to add More Attack and Hit, Don't Forget to Bring "Box of Gloom, Alovera and Blessing Scroll" it adds more attack, you can also use "Box of Gloom" to Sight the hidden Enemies, Then use "Rapid Shower" to kill enemies, DESPERADO IS DISABLED. For More info about Gunslinger skills CLICK HERE.

There.. I Hope I Helped.. Goodluck in Game /no1.

from vision guide
    `sHinBi` [aShLey]
    `sHinBi` [aShLey]

Post by `sHinBi` [aShLey] 8/29/2009, 1:55 am

don't you think having 4 slots on the accessory or 2 slots in the armor is over power?

asura strike can reach to 99999 damage don't you think it's over power?

the strongest skill of the gunslinger is desperado and you took it away, how could it be a gunslinger if it doesn't have despe.

it's like having to cut your left leg, I say bring the desperado back.
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 8/29/2009, 7:50 am

4 slotted accesories, weapons & 2 slots on everything has been tested for balancing.

asura strike takes 4 strike to kill the enemy with ghostring + tao gunka + 2 noxious card on mantaeu & if the user use buckler 2 thara then it will gives less damage, maybe 6-8 strike before it can kill an enemy.

Why not try it out? we give you the things you need. once you'll have them then you would know how good gunslinger is. most of them use holy bullets with elemental scrolls for more damage but i dont know whats your build so, have it a try then.
    `sHinBi` [aShLey]
    `sHinBi` [aShLey]

Post by `sHinBi` [aShLey] 8/29/2009, 10:27 am

since before my build is despe type, is there possibility that you can lessen the damage of despe? to balance it?
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 8/29/2009, 3:07 pm

the same thing i would do. take out the desperado. okay i would say... make - USE - of what we have on the server. sorry, cant be helped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:45 pm