Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello! Everyone. Thank You for Visiting Our Forum. Feel Free to Post Your Message. Admins/Moderators would like to Answer your Needs & Questions. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

3 posters

Make evolving homunculus easier please...

Trigun
    Novice
    Novice

Make evolving homunculus easier please... Empty Make evolving homunculus easier please...

Post by Trigun 7/27/2009, 6:30 pm

How many evolved homunculus do I see on the server? Almost none... Does it even make sense for a player to get to level 250 instantly and have their non-evolved homunculus at level 1?

If there's a petfriendly command why not add one for homunculus too?? >_>

No one is going to take days or months to evolve it on a super high rate server since it will take too long...
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Make evolving homunculus easier please... Empty Re: Make evolving homunculus easier please...

Post by Outerlimitro 7/27/2009, 11:18 pm

the reason why it isnt on commands @homevolution because creators will own and also due to some players use rpe or what we call 3rd program.
    Trigun
    Novice
    Novice

Make evolving homunculus easier please... Empty Re: Make evolving homunculus easier please...

Post by Trigun 7/28/2009, 12:21 am

I don't get it... so does that mean you can't ever evolve your homunculus on this server?

Btw, is an evolve homunculus so strong that makes creators own every other class? Isn't it not much different from an non-evolved homunculus?

If they are gonna use third party programs like rpe, wpe, etc... it won't matter if you have an evolve homunculus or not b/c they will still own.
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 7/28/2009, 3:43 am

you can evolve the homuculus on the server / ingame but you need to feed it until it grows and evolve it. having evolve homuculus gives a higher chance to own every class. you will know later if you could think of it. hehehe. you don't have to worry creators are strong already without the homuculus.
    karazu
    karazu
    1st Class
    1st Class

Post by karazu 7/28/2009, 7:59 pm

Evolve Homuculus = 1 AD (Acid Demonstration) = dead!
    means its not that overpower!
    Trigun
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Trigun 7/28/2009, 11:43 pm

I've been looking up the skills for evolve and non-evolve homunculus and there's no skills that make them or the creator own.

I only just want the change in appearance for the evolve homunculus anyway.

Anyway, if anyone know of a server that has a easier time to evolve homunculus please pm me.
    Outerlimitro
    Outerlimitro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Outerlimitro 7/29/2009, 3:13 am

there is this one homuculus... that can be used as BOMB... that's the one that makes creator overpower and beside... with a big pet next to you... it is hard for them to hit you... we experience that since season 1 or before outerlimitro born.
    Trigun
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Trigun 7/29/2009, 3:39 am

I know which homunculus you are talking about but for my lvl 250 non-evolved one it only has 22k hp and that skill needs the homunculus to be loyal to do the skill which does 2*max hp so it'll do 44k damage then the homunculus is gone and the intimacy would be reset from loyal to hate/awkward so you can't use it again even if you resurrect it. <--- from what I read about the skill.

So that's the ALL powerful skill??? If you spam AD it's way more effective than that skill imo.

Anyway, I don't care anymore since I lost interest in it.

Please close this topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:41 am